How do I access all the Awana Basics Training Materials?
Thanks for checking out the Awana Basics Training Site! We hope you have found this training useful so far to help you as you start your Awana journey.
It’s important to note that this training is intended to be used by churches who have partnered with Awana and their volunteers who serve in an Awana ministry. Therefore, access to full training material is limited to those who have registered their church with Awana by purchasing membership.
To access this material, there are a few things you can try:
- If you do not already have an awana.org user account created, please create one here
- If you are not logged in, try logging in here using your existing Awana username and password. (Don’t worry if you don’t remember your password, there’s a link to reset it if you need it)
- If you are logged in and still are unable to access all the material, there are a couple of things you can do:
- If you are a volunteer/leader, please reach out to the Awana Ministry Director at your church. To access the training material, your user account needs to be affiliated to an active member church and they should be able to take care of this for you. Please provide them your name and email address. Once they have added you, you should receive an email to confirm your account and you should then have access. If you’re still having issues, please reach out to our customer care team at (866) 292-6227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are the Pastor or Director in charge of the Awana programs at your church, then you will need to purchase a new membership for your church. If your membership has expired, you will need to renew it. If you have already done this and are still unable to access, please reach out to our customer care team at (866) 292-6227 or email@example.com.